Friday, April 4, 2008

SHOWSTOPPERS

This Sunday I have a dance competition at White Station High School. I am excited for it and ready for it be over at the same time. The reason behind that is the fact that I love to compete in competitions because I love to dance but over the past few weeks it has been so tiring!! We will have dance twice a week or maybe even three days a week when it is normally just on Wednesday nights. The reason for practicing so much is because we are doing a production number and there are two other classes plus my class doing this number. We are dancing to You Can’t Stop The Beat from the Musical, Hairspray and it is a really cute dance, just a lot of work has to go into it. These weeks have been so tiring for me and hard to wake up and do everything because I have school work, dance, and having to go to work! My manager does not get the point. She always puts work before your education and other activities you have to do. So basically I am just really ready for this competition to get here and be over with! I hope we win though! That will be really exciting! (211)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey girl!! I hope you did good at your competition. I’m sure you did since you always have cute dances and good music. Hopefully you had cute outfits as well. Haha I know you are happy to be done now!! Only two more weeks of school now so you are about to feel like you are in heaven!! Haha.