Friday, April 11, 2008

dance competition continued

Well, if any of you read my last blog about my dance competition and want to know what the results were feel free to read. Last Sunday I had to be at White Station High for Showstoppers. I had to wake up at nine o clock in the morning to put my hair in curls and get it ready for the number that we were performing later on in the afternoon. We had to put curls in our hair so it would flip out and be teased like the people in the hairspray movie. After, all this time spent on everyoneĆ¢€™s hair we realized that next time we are purchasing a wig to wear! HAHA. Anyways, we all got to the school around 10:30 and we did not go on until about one. The reason we got there so early was because we had to go over the number and also make sure we were stretched out good. We did a production and in our division there were four other numbers. The awards were not until around 4 o clock so believe me it was a loonnngg day! Well, the good news is that in our division we got first place and then we also got overall production which with overall we were up against about 8 other numbers! They put you in different age divisions. So , we were all pretty excited about the outcome and ready to go home and get some sleep. I thought we would have a break for a little while and not have so many practices but I was wrong. We have a show on April 25th to get ready for!(277)

No comments: