Friday, April 4, 2008

MEMPHIS TIGERS

I don’t know about any of you but I am really excited for the game on Saturday against UCLA! It is going to be an intense game, but I believe that the Tigers can pull it off and win! You can tell they want to win the Championship. Also, if they play against UCLA like they played the past two games I think we will have a GREAT chance of winning. As much as I hate to say it, I am kind of glad they lost against Tennessee just so they have the pressure off their back of being an undefeated team. I don’t know if it is similar but when I cheered in high school, we would always get first at whatever competition we competed at and it seemed as if everyone was out to beat Germantown. So, I kind of know what the pressure of being undefeated feels like. Anyways, back to the tigers… I really hope that not having Andre with them in San Antonio doesn’t affect them. I do not suspect that it would. At least I hope it doesn’t hold them back. I will be watching the game with my family and we will be supporting the tigers and wearing our final four shirts! By the way I got my family final four shirts and it was $109… yea I was a little upset about that!! GOOO TIGERSSS!!! (232)

No comments: