Friday, April 11, 2008

MY OBSESSION!

Well what do you know, another blog on American Idol. This past week American idol was on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday night! I had to work Tuesday and Thursday night and had dance on Wednesday night so I was not able to watch it at the time it came on. So, I had to TVO, even though I always do! There is just something different to me about watching it live and then watching it after you taped it. Anways on Tuesday night the contestants performed inspirational songs. My all time favorite David Archuleta sang “Angels” and what an amazing job he did… the judges loved it! My second favorite Jason Castro sang “somewhere over the rainbow” which was amazing too! I am so glad my two favorites did good! The other contestants were not that good and its not that they did not sing well, it was the song choice they picked. Wednesday night was the Idol Gives Back night and that was a good show. Thursday night was the elimination night and last year they did not send anybody home instead they sent two people home the following week. Well, I was very shocked and so were the judges and other people about the bottom three. I was especially shocked about Michael Johns getting eliminated. He was one of the most talented contestants on this show…I guess it just goes to show you that at this point in the competition no one is safe! I am just waiting on Kristy Lee Cook to go home…she is the least talented on this show and yet somehow she is still on here! It bugs me so bad! Next week, Mariah Carey is the mentor so I definitely will be posting another blog about the competition! (295)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ha you really love your Idol!! I have not seen a single show this year. I do not even know when it comes on. I used to love it and would get so upset when I missed it. You have to tell me when it’s on. I am probably too late though.