Friday, April 4, 2008

the BIG paper

So our big paper is finally coming to an end! I cannot explain how relieving that is. Although, I will admit we should be really thankful that Wendy is letting us do it in sections. If you think about some teachers would just make us do it all at once. So thank you, Wendy for letting us do it in sections! Also, in a way it kind of makes it easier and make me concentrate on the paper more. It makes me think about what I am writing about more so that my paper makes more sense. I think I like the peer editing for this paper as well because other people point stuff out that I probably would not catch. The reason for that is because when you read your paper, you are going to read what you thought you wrote. Also, it gives me help on the structuring of my sentences and paragraphs! I find this paper not to be easy, but easier than any other paper that we have had to write just because of the help and advice Wendy has given us. Especially like on ecourseware where we go to the contents and click on “part-four” or whatever part we are working out. She breaks it down easier for us so it is not that hard for us. Thanks again Wendy! Haha. So I started on my part four yesterday and almost done, since we need to have it Tuesday in class! I am trying not to procrastinate on this anymore! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR PAPERS EVERYONE! (263)

2 comments:

Brittney R said...

You're definitely farther than me; I've got to get to work! But agree about splitting the paper up. I would put it off to the weekend before it was due (or my new hobby, putting it off till the night of). Focusing on each part separately will be better, because then our arguments will be more balanced out. We won't have 11 pages of opinion and then 1 of history.

Unknown said...

I am so excited for the end of this semester and this paper is one of the last big things that I have to do for school. I am glad that we got to do it in four parts, too because it really is going to help us look at all aspects of our topics.