Friday, April 11, 2008

i STILL LOVE our tigers!

I am sure everyone along with me agrees that Monday night was not as exciting as we thought it would be in fact it was depressing. I was so upset the whole day just because I had to work Monday night and was not able to watch the game so I had people calling and texting me the results! I wish I could have been somewhere watching it instead of work where I only saw twelve people. I was so mad they would not let us close early. The refs I heard were making bad calls and didn’t call the foul at the end where Kansas made the three pointer! I was upset at first but then I got to thinking that atleast we made it to national championship even if we did not walk away as champions! We still deserved to be there and also no other team has the record we had this year! The Tigers had a great year. Hopefully, we can come back next year and win it and I have a strong faith in the tigers that we can. Oh, and maybe Derrick Rose and CDR will decide to come back one more year =) (200)

No comments: